Aera Technologies is looking for passionate recent graduates or current students to join their Product Engineering organization.
You will help us in developing new modules in the Aera Platform and maintaining existing ones. You will work with other team members, leads, and Architects to develop, design, and fix issues. You like to code, have got excellent debugging skills, approach problems and create solutions, and like to proactively learn new technologies.
This role will be based in our Pune office.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Building enterprise level applications using Java
- Contribute in all phases of the development cycle
- Contribute in Unit testing.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or equivalent
- Mandatory programming experience in Core Java and SQL
- Strong Knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge in Data structure & algorithms.
- Analytical, problem solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Must be available for 6 months minimum.
- Successful completion of an internship with good performance will be considered for a permanent role.
- Have relevant educational skills and an interest in pursuing a career in technology.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Aera Technologies
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group