GE Power is conducting an internship for Electronics/Electrical Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Intern will work in the field of Electrical design/study and Power Electronics engineering under the mentorship of technical expert in this field. The individual will work on a function depending on their prior coursework and degree.
- Work with Electrical/Power electronics Engineer in assigned project in the field of Electrical Design.
- Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
- Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey
- Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms
- Provide documentation support in the assigned project
- Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
- Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
Job/Req. ID: R3683840
Company: GE Power
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Electrical or Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group