Analog Devices is looking for highly motivated candidates and result –oriented individuals with consistent academic record and effective communication skills.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Candidate should possess Passion for technology and eagerness to learn. Candidates will be responsible for development, maintenance, and support of enterprise software applications & systems. Day to day activities will involve gathering requirements, designing, coding, bug fixing, testing till deployment and delivery
Education: BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MSc (IT)
Experience: 0-3 years
Skill set required:
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail, good knowledge on Algorithm, Data Structure, OOAD and Design Pattern
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Direct interaction with US-based team to present completed features and functionalities.
Job/Req. ID: R221215
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Job Category: Computer Science or IT
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group