Hilti is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Design and specify specifiable Hilti solutions based on hotline or email inquiries from specifiers and field engineers in the Market Organization (MO).
- Competently handle tasks beyond standard solutions implemented in the Hilti design software Profis, by using structural analysis software or manual calculations
- Ensure adherence to relevant codes/standards/project/customer specification and Hilti standards
- Apply state of the art tools and processes of a professional Hilti ECC to steer communication and service delivery on time and to specifier satisfaction.
- Active communication with the Hilti Engineering team or specifier customers from understanding technical requirements to discussing options and convincing about solutions
- Coordinate with regional and global Hilti experts in case of complex inquiries
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company databases
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process which enables your career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Degree in relevant Technical Field (e.g. Structural/Civil engineering, or similar) with understanding for Hilti relevant applications with proven experience in construction, either in design offices or at construction sites.
- Knowledge of the construction industry, the design process and the relevant technical disciplines associated with Hilti applications/products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working in a fast-paced commercial environment involving multiple key stakeholders
Job/Req. ID: WD-0019189
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Category: Structural/Civil engineering
Join all India Civil Jobs WhatsApp Group