Milliman is conducting an interview for the post of Trainee Data Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Understand the overall concept of the organization, its mission, and its values.
- Demonstrate learning attitude during the various training imparted & products they assist in during their tenure.
- Learn about the various technologies used within the development team they are part of.
- Progressive during the tenure to learn working independently upon receiving general guidance on projects.
- Work effectively in a distributed global team environment.
- Must have knowledge of T-SQL (highest priority), Python, OOPS Concepts (Structural language e.g. C#, JAVA), .Net.
- Having knowledge of Apache Spark, PowerShell Scripting, and Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Experience on large-scale data implementations.
- Must have basic technical knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
BE/B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA with less or no experience.
Job/Req. ID: REF2516G
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job category: Computer science / Information technology
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group