The Automotive Information Systems (AIS) group within Microchip develops connectivity products tailored to the automotive market. The group design and develops Physical Layer Chips, PHY-MAC Bridges, PHY IPs, Multi-Gigabit and MOST based automotive grade chips that enable the leading carmakers to bring Ethernet and MOST based audio and control networking to future generations of cars.
The AIS group is seeking a new college graduate engineer with 0–1 year experience to work with the IC Verification team in Chennai, India. Microchip Technology is looking for a self-driven candidate with excellent communication skills who can work well with teams across geographies and to contribute to the pre-silicon verification efforts of our products.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Involve in ASIC/SoC verification efforts at sub system/block/chip level
- Contribute to verification plan based on understanding of design specifications
- Develop and improve automated verification bench setups and scripts
- Implementation and execution of test-cases, identify design and test bench bugs.
- Initiate regressions, debug, and fix regression failures
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Must have a strong understanding of digital electronics fundamentals
- Hands on experience in basic digital design using VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog
- Knowledge of EDA simulation tools like Modelsim/VCS/NCSim
- Knowledge of scripting language such as Python/Perl/TCL
- Knowledge of microcontroller architecture & peripherals like UART,SPI,I2C,Timers, etc.
- Team player with good presentation, communication & task management skills
0% – 25%
Job/Req. ID: R1027-22
Company: Microchip Technology
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group