Hitachi Energy is conducting an interview for the post of Mechanical Design Engineer.
You will be part of a Global Engineering Center team and your task is to contribute to the global design work with positive team atmosphere and networking
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The success candidate will be the part of an International Design and Engineering Team specialized in Power Transformer design covering different countries.
- Preparation of General Arrangement, Bill of materials and submission to customer as per project schedule.
- Responsible to generate active part and windings meeting factory limitation, guideline and checklist as per IEEE standards.
- Responsible for development of various application transformers designs in coordination with global Hitachi ABB factory based on the purchase order requirements, ordering specification in different areas of transformer Mechanical design
- Coordinating design activities within a worldwide factories network.
- Participation in internal design concept reviews.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Graduate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-7 years’ experience working in Mechanical design for Distribution or Power Transformers manufacturing industry.
- Candidates with higher experience also to be considered.
- Should have good understanding of IS/ IEC /IEEE Standards.
- Should understand clearance/creepage, basic layout and cleats lead arrangement.
- Experience in winding design is advantage.
- Knowledge on CAD software, 3D Modeling software like Creo is must.
- Experience on Microsoft office and tools is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English Language in oral and written form.
- Ability to speak with and work together with the technical teams in different parts of the world.
- Demonstrated team building skills, would be a preference.
- Good verbal and written English is Must
- Organized and thorough.
- A team player, open with information and willingly contributes to team discussions with an ability to work without supervision when required.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas
- Additional languages knowledge is considered an advantage.
Job/Req. ID: IN54634571_E1
Company: Hitachi Energy
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Job Category: Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs or Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.