AMD Hyderabad is looking for an intern to work on projects related to EDA tool development, with a focus on projects relating to optimization and SW development at scale.
AMD is looking for self-motivated students with a strong background in the fundamentals of VLSI design, software development, and machine learning. Students will get an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology in an industry environment with experienced mentors.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Currently a final year B.Tech or M.Tech/M.S/Ph.D student at a reputed university or engineering college with a GPA of at least 8/10.
- Good fundamentals in C++ software development, VLSI design
- Strong foundation in algorithms and data structures.
- Excellent communication skills
Exposure to any of these areas:
- RTL Synthesis, datapath or high-level synthesis, technology mapping
- Placement and/or routing algorithms
- Static timing analysis
- FPGAs and the FPGA software tool chain
- Verilog or VHDL
- Scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- Machine learning, data analysis, pattern matching
Job/Req. ID: 22240
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.