Flex India is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Creates, implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO’s) and makes system changes.
- Performs file maintenance of BOM’s, parts drawings, ECO’s, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
Qualification & experience:
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical / Electronics
Skills and other requirements:
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
Job/Req. ID: WD159464
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Electronics or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Join Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs or Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs or Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.