Analog Devices Inc (ADI) is looking for Digital Design Engineers.
In this job you will work with a team developing sophisticated mixed-signal system-on-chip (SoC) integrated circuits for smart power systems as well as with people who develop standard power products with Buck, Boost and Buck-boost topologies in high voltage domains.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Create transistor level designs of circuits to meet specifications & verify through simulations.
- Architect, implement and analyze trade-offs of analog and mixed signal blocks.
- Understanding of device-level operation and physics
- Review layouts and make sure design specifications/functionalities does not change in silicon
- Opportunity to participate in discussions on complete product development, starting from definition till intro to the market.
- Present the design to key stake holders and get it approved.
- Analyze Bench measurements and ATE generated data.
- Working together with a broad team of engineers distributed across the globe.
Job/Req. ID: R221933
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.