CATIA is conducting an interview for the post of Software Associates(Freshers).
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develop the next-gen Sustainability engineering applications using CATIA, ENOVIA, and Netvibes products on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- You will be saving the Earth and its natural resources with the applications that you develop on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
- Helping our customers to address their business transformation to achieve sustainability objectives by re-engineering their processes, leveraging the Data Science Experiences that you develop on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Understand how the products fulfill the business needs, and contribute to making your proposals, PoCs, and solutions to imagine tomorrow’s Business Insight applications.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders including the DS internal ecosystem
Qualifications and experience required:
- Must possess an aggregate of above 60% in 10th / 12th / Diploma/ BE / M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate should have 0 to 2 years of experience, quick learner, and have good knowledge of C++.
- Good analytical skills and good communication skills.
- Good geometry skills preferred
- Exposure to CAA or other CAD packages preferred
- The person should be an engineering graduate preferably experienced in C/C++.
- C++ (3/4)
- Software Performance (2/4)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and comfortable discussing technical issues
- Should be graduated or post-graduated from NIT or IIT Institutes
Job/Req. ID: 529252
Company: CATIA, a Dassault Systèmes company
Location: Bangalore, KA