Hitachi Energy is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
To work for PM/OH for the Dry & Traction division- reporting functionally to the Head- Project Management.
Key deliverables of achieving professional growth in the order handling department working to achieve consolidation of no’s in current year target and future years
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To work for business in achieving targeted Revenue, customer inspection and Collection as per budget
- Work with Head-Project Management for achieving the P&L responsibility.
- Customer Relationship Management, attend and co-ordinate customer complaints with factory and regional service engineers.
- To co-ordinate with regional marketing (regional offices, branch offices) through proper delegation, leadership and working with the team members in alignment to the objectives.
- To maintain the ISO documentation after handing over of orders from marketing.
- Achieving short term goal with long term perspective
- Leading the team of over backend marketing and business development.
- Systemizing, Organizing and giving professional shape to project management dept- reporting system, feedback, analysis, meetings, reviews etc.
- Representing Organization in forums, exhibitions and govt sponsored strategy meets.
- Decide Strategic Business Growth for all India basis- vision for next years
- Support and Build Competency of team
- Team Management- achieving objectives by showing the way and leading from front
- Successful utilization of all resources
- Successfully engage technical team, operation and marketing team in organization.
Qualifications and experience required:
Education Qualification: BE Electrical
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job/Req. ID: IN54581903_E1
Company: Hitachi Energy
Location: Savli, Gujarat
Job Category: Electrical Engineering
Join all India Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group