Analog Devices is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Embedded firmware development/testing for drivers, framework, application code development, testing, and optimization
- Design and development of drivers/middleware/framework/application components on embedded platforms
- Developing applications on ADI-DSPs, ARM based ASSP and other processors/controllers that interfaces with ADI parts
- In-Depth microcontroller programming including development of bootloader code and board bring up.
- Support firmware update testing and deployment. Debugging low level hardware interfaces (USB, SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, GPIO, ADC/DACs etc).
- Creation and review of documentation. Implementation of development processes as required. Review requirements and specifications
- Work on connectivity areas like BT/WiFi to develop interfaces for newer devices
- M Tech in Communication, embedded, VLSI, Signal processing, Software engineering or equivalent with a CGPA of 7.5 or above
- Good academic knowledge in Signal processing algorithms and MATLAB simulations
- Good knowledge in C programming is essential
- Good embedded systems knowledge and RTOS concepts are preferred
- Knowledge / Interest towards machine learning is preferred
Job/Req. ID: R230579
Location: Noida, UP
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group