Molex is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Understand Customer Drawing and Specification
- Create 3D mdoels based on Concept
- Prepare Molex Drawings and release in system.
- Prepare solid models & drawings from Concept
- Release and Update drawings and specifications to Work Manager
- Provide Bill of Material for costing & assist in updating in SAP updation
- Participate in product concepts and proposal development.
- Initiate engineering change via ECR/ECN & PCN and monitor progress till it gets released in System
- Work with other design center to get clarifications on design / material etc. for products manufactured but not controlled by Molex India (cable harness).
Qualifications and experience required:
- BE in Mechanical or Electrical
- Experience: Nil
- Fare skills in NX, Pro E OSDD, OSM, AutoCAD and E-EC
- Fare knowledge of Product design and development processes.
- Moderate technical communication skills
- Moderate Product knowledge
- Knowledge on wiring harness manufacturing process will be an added advantage
Job/Req. ID: 111265
Location: Bangalore, KA
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.