Molex is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for managing and improving covering overall MSBU products lifecycle through customer support and engineering support.
- Responsible for MSBU growth through effective new product introductions, Customer support, engineering support, improvements and support covering overall product lifecycle management.
- Responsible for support to MSBU engineering projects.
- Build culture of domain expertise, collaboration and team work in team.
- Responsible to bring in transformation in product or process.
- Responsible for creating culture of sense of urgency in answering customers queries and develop process to meet business needs.
- Assess and help develop technologies that support future bets.
- Support Make it easy initiatives.
- Help in developing new capabilities within team. Align quickly to MSBU vision.
- Ensure team provides accurate data for SAP and work with PM for improving continuously.
- Ensure team compliance with all Molex Policies and procedures.
- Support all company focal points as required.
- Participate in GLSS activities wherever assigned.
- Any other projects/work assigned by management.
Qualification and experience required:
- B.E (Graduate in Mechanical Engineering)
- 0-2 years of experience in the product development field
Skill sets & competencies:
- Experience in 3D modeling and 2D drafting using UGNX added advantage
- Good understanding of manufacturing process like machining, molding, sheet metal processes
- ECO (Engineering change order) document for the part / Assembly design release in PDM / PLM
- Basic knowledge of the design life cycle management software i.e. ECTR or Teamcenter
- Broad knowledge of connector design, development and manufacturing processes
- Strong Project management skills (Plan Development & Execution)
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills. (Critical Thinking and Creative)
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
Job/Req. ID: 108006
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group