Flex India is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Enter and maintain component data and manufacturer information and approved vendor lists in global component database
- Create a component database for all the Electrical/Electronic & Indirect materials Quality review of the component parameter attributes from datasheets
- Provides guidance regarding part selection, design concepts, specification requirements, critical components and alternate sources.
- Validate AML and provide proper alternates if any discrepancies
- Monitor Component EOL and manage the component obsolescence
- Part of a cross-functional team in implementing product component changes within the Company
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good team player
- Good knowledge of electronic components and their applications to quickly evaluate the severity of EOL’s and PCN’s, and to evaluate potential alternates.
Qualifications and Preferred Experience:
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- BE in E&TC/Electronics/EEE or MSC in Electronics
Job/Req. ID: WD162107
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Electronics or Electrical or Telecom Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs Telegram group
Join Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group