GE Healthcare is conducting an interview for the post of Software Specialist.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a software specialist, you will be responsible for implementation and test of one or more application modules, subsystems, or services. In this role, you will be part of PCS Connectivity platform Engineering group, focusing on building NextGen connectivity platform.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Collaborate with product owner and architect to understand requirements and user stories
- Part of the agile scrum team, participate in the software development covering full technology stack. Accountable for the Definition of Done for user stories.
- Ensure code quality, test coverage and adherence to different quality metrics
Qualifications / requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 0 to 3 years of professional experience in software development
- Hands on experience in – C++, Java, Python
- Experience using tools like Eclipse, Git
- Creative Problem solver and open to learning new technologies.
- Enthusiastically follow technology trends, software engineering best practice and technologies while enjoying the challenge of solving complex problems
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Science Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.