Program name: Renewable Energy Internship (Summer 2023)
Interested in pursuing a career in the rapidly evolving global energy market—one where you’ll work directly with the energy companies, utilities and government agencies charged with creating viable solutions to today’s most pressing energy challenges? Then consider ICF. We’re looking for Interns to join our dynamic energy advisory team and help us lead the charge.
ICF is hiring Interns to help grow our Indian and global energy consulting business. Interns contribute to the development of innovative, analytical, high quality and commercially relevant products and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff.
Our Interns are given opportunities to work on assignments that foster growth and allow them to develop solutions within the renewable energy sector. Through client engagements, colleague and peer interactions, and specialized training, ICF Interns develop subject matter expertise and project management skills.
This opportunity is available to current undergraduate and graduate level students seeking internships during summer 2023 (full-time) in our New Delhi office (will also consider remote work). Please clearly specify on your cover letter your expected dates of availability.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Researching upcoming solar technologies including modules, inverters, mounting systems and trackers.
- Develop tools in python to assess aspects of trackers at every hour of the day.
- Develop battery storage model.
- Explore PV production platforms.
- Undertake reviews of technical documents.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of ICF proprietary models and databases.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Experience in developing and managing databases and data analysis.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree program in Engineering or Computer Sciences. Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, or Renewable Energy engineering degree programs.
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel VBA, Microsoft Office, PVsyst, MATLAB, Python, and/or other basic software tools.
- Strong interest in Renewable Energy.
- Candidates seeking long-term careers in the energy industry are highly encouraged to apply.
- Personal Traits/Experience
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance and ability to thrive in group solutions.
- A willingness to dive into a new topic and learn as-needed to answer various technical questions.
- Passion for the energy industry.
- A passion for solving complex problems.
- Strong intellectual curiosity, and enthusiasm to learn beyond what is required for daily tasks.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Capability to extract tends and extrapolate understand from a set of data.
Job/Req. ID: R2205968
Location: New Delhi, India
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group