Sophos is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Working as part of the Global Service Management Team this role will have specific responsibility for the effective management and improvement of the Incident Management and Service Request Processes.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide Support for desktop operating system software, and application software to Sophos Employees around the Globe.
- Provide Support for IT Tickets following the Incident & Request management process.
- Using the Sophos Technical Documentation and SOP, provide support to end users for hardware, network & software issues.
- Contribute toward the Sophos Knowledge base by creating & updating the knowledge base articles.
- Provides reports to immediate superiors on daily tasks and activities.
- Performs other functions and requests assigned by immediate superior
Qualifications and experience required:
- Must have Good oral and written communications skills
- Knowledgeable of different Operating Systems (Win10/11, MacOS)
- A basic understanding of computers, computer networks and network files.
- Knowledge of ticketing tools like ServiceNow & Jira will be an added advantage.
- Must be available and willing to commit at least six (6) months for an internship.
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate level degree in a computer-related field.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships.
- Candidates should have proper work from home set up – consisting of good power backup, internet connectivity and noise free environment
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job Category: Computer Science Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group