Latest Laptops and Computer Accessories You Need to Try
Flowserve is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Produces working drawings from layouts or sketches, using standard drawing procedures.
- Prepares and maintains detailed design drawings, schematics or specifications using CAD software.
- Generate 2D detail drawings, 3D models of Valves using CAD tools.
- Prepares parts lists and material schedules, and allocates subsidiary drawing reference numbers for sub-assemblies.
- Ensures dimensional suitability by using known standards and allocates necessary tolerances .
- Provide support to engineering team as needed by creating technical drawings and digital models within deadlines and utilizing multiple methods to ensure deliverables include all relevant design details
Qualifications and experience required:
- Eligibility to apply: BE.
- Hands on experience on 2D and 3D CAD tools (AutoCAD mechanical / Autodesk Inventor/ PTC Creo/ SolidWorks).
- Good engineering, business, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle frequent change in priorities and handling multiple tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills including general Microsoft applications and e-mail.
Job/Req. ID: R-4702
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group