Top laptop recommendations for running your VHDL and Verilog Simulations
Synopsys is hiring R&D Engineers for their Noida office.
Job duties and requirements:
- Candidate will be part of platform team working for Static Verification tools over SpyGlass and VC Platform
- Design, develop, troubleshoot the core static algorithms.
- Design and develop standard and customized features / checks using platform technologies for inference, propagation and verification
- Will be working with other local and global teams
- Design and development of state of the art EDA tools involving development of new and innovative algorithms
- Create Verilog and VHDL test cases to test the developed feature
- Familiarity with ASIC design flow and the EDA tools and methodologies used therein
- Fluent in C/C++ with work experience in data-structures and algorithms
- Excellent algorithm skills and a good knowledge of data structures
- Good knowledge of Tcl and Perl-based development on Unix.
- Good knowledge of Verilog, SystemVerilog & VHDL HDL.
- Ability to develop new architecture and good leadership skills
- Self-motivation, self- discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success
- Quality focus – one who believes in quality and wants to make a difference
- Experience of production code development on Unix/Linux platforms.
- Guide more junior peers with aspects of their jobs.
- Network with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise.
- Resolve a wide range of issues in original ways on a regular basis.
Job/Req. ID: 42873BR
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group