Ingersoll Rand is conducting an interview for the post of MATLAB Engineer.
The MATLAB engineer will support validation of compressor controller using HIL systems and develop a test bench model and script platform for automation objectives.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Execute HIL (Hardware in the Loop) verification & validation tests for controller applications using speedgoat real time system
- Write clear technical reports and present results in formal and informal environments.
- Manage and organize the high-level test requirements
- Manage and organize the detailed test specifications
- Analyze the test results and test measurements, and report to the control system developers
- Moderate level MATLAB and Simulink user.
- Knowledge/Experience in simulation test benches, test controller specifications via HIL, automated and batch testing, author pass/fail evaluation, generate reports
- Knowledge/Experience in MATLAB Toolboxes:
- State flow, Simulink Real-time
- Knowledge in communication protocols is a plus
- MODBUS, TCP/IP,CAN etc
- Knowledge / Experience with HIL based platforms such as Opal-RT, Speedgoat, and RTDS.
- Speedgoat experience is a plus.
- Experience in control system modeling using MATLAB is a plus
- Familiarity with control electronics, sensors, and/or actuators is a plus
Skills and education required:
- Bachler’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation engineering with a consistent track record
- 0 to 2 years of Experience in using MATLAB/Simulink
- Firm grasp of engineering fundamentals.
- Self-motivated, willing to take initiative, able to function effectively in independent and team-based situations.
- Ability to work in a laboratory environment for an extended duration, coordinate testing with lab staff, and reviewing results.
- Must be adept at report writing and presenting technical information to a wide audience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required with good interpersonal skills, able to express concepts and ideas with clarity.
Job/Req. ID: 5093
Company: Ingersoll Rand
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics or Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering
Join Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs or Instrumentation Jobs Telegram Group
Join Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group