Top and Latest Laptops and Computer Accessories, check out now
Intel is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. It will include being involved in all phases of verification flow for IP level, test plan, tb, test development, coverage, regression, automation work
- The candidate must possess a minimum of Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- The candidate must have successful track record of hardware development experience and demonstrated technical leadership skills.
- The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to solve highly complex technical problems with excellent communication skills.
- The candidate must also have demonstrated strong ethical standards.
- Must also be able to perform in a highly ambiguous and dynamic business environment.
Inside this business group:
In the Design Engineering Group (DEG), we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel’s products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore’s Law and groundbreaking innovations. DEG is Intel’s engineering group, supplying silicon to business units as well as other engineering teams. As a critical provider of all Intel products, DEG leadership has a responsibility to ensure the delivery of these products in a cost efficient and effective manner.
Job/Req. ID: JR0240631
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group