Carrier is conducting an interview for the post of Application Engineering Trainee. Hiring 2 GET’s (Freshers directly from college) with Mechanical Engineering background preferably having RAC as their optional subject.
Position: Backend Sales Support/Application Engineer Trainee
6-12 months will be probation period after that confirmation will depend on individual performance, Quarterly knowledge check and availability of position.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting Application Engineering requirements covering Enquiry Quotation process, technical selections, compliance statements, technical submittals, reply to comments, preparing quotations in CRM & SAP, preparing weekly quotation reports, updating tasks in AE Actions file, enquiry handling follow-up, tracking and updating the system regularly and other special / urgent actions from AM / SM / BU.
- To be able to read the enquiry in detail, understand, check the project details, schedules and prepare proper technical selections by offering suitable solutions and helping customers choose Carrier products for their projects.
- He shall be responsible for making sure that all the inquiries received are being responded on time with right type of equipment selection, quotation, and ensure the customer receives the quotation.
- Technical activities involves analyzing technical requirements of the projects, render technical guidance to the Sales Engineers, prepare technical selections meeting the schedules and project specifications, comparison tables using the latest product data catalogues, technical literature, bulletins, software for customers on daily basis.
- To constantly being in touch with Sales Team discussing project requirements on assigned tasks update the CRM actions in the database.
- To ensure smooth information flow between Sales, Applications and Consultant engineering teams on time.
- To bring new ideas and develop new ways to handle tasks ensuring Carrier products are approved by the consultants, clients, and customers with ease.
- To develop and nurture healthy relationship with customers & ensure Carrier products get immediate approvals in the projects.
- To select equipment for Applied and VRF RLC business vertical using the latest updated selection tools/software and meeting closely the SE/customer budgets, proposing energy efficient solutions meeting the local regulations as applicable.
- Joining the AE team weekly call for the technical discussion and updating on the completed, pending tasks. Giving the Sales team an update on the latest Carrier products, software, and tools.
- Provide technical comparisons & schedules for consultants engineer when assigned.
- Attend all assigned HAP trainings, technical trainings, product trainings, design trainings, as per schedule and enhance knowledge.
- Share resources and work on the Common folder, Quick selection sheets, pricing, and products comparisons for the team benefit.
- Update Sales team with any job in hand projects and ensure those actions are prioritized over the rest of the day to day actions.
- Get to know in detail the local regulations, international standards used in the product design & certifications like EUROVENT, AHRI, LEED, MEW etc for improving your knowledge and offering products accordingly after discussing with the same with the sales team.
- Report Turnbacks and Escapes regularly
Competencies & Key Performance Indicators:
- Forward Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Focus on results
- Team Player
- Ownership of assigned tasks
- Good Listening skills
Key performance indicators:
- Response time
- Manager evaluation
- Application Engineer rating
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering without any backlog.
Job/Req. ID: 30112577
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group