KBR is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job duties & responsibilities:
- The graduate engineer trainee will be involved in engineering and design process by supporting Pre-FEED, FEED, EPCM and detailed engineering projects in Oil & Gas, FPSO, FLNG, Fertilizer, Chemical, Petrochemical, Hydrogen and mineral industries.
- Under direct supervision, evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures relating to rotating machinery, packaged Equipment, static equipment, heat exchanger, material handling and solids processing systems.
- Duties include preparation of datasheets, Specifications, Material Requisition, Evaluation of Technical Bid, Vendor document review and engineering coordination with vendors and inter discipline.
- Good communication skills are required to co-ordinate with the internal team and should interact with Global team.
- Should understand the project requirements and able to handle change orders.
- Should be self-driven, capable of taking up challenges and ownership.
- Interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with other employees.
- PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required.
- Good written & oral communication.
- Must have minimum 70% in each semester (without arrears), XII, X
- Women Candidates only
- BE /B Tech in Mechanical Engineering (2023 pass out batch can also apply)
Job/Req. ID: R2066872
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group