Walmart is hiring Graduate Interns in Bangalore and Chennai.
- Learns to create business cases for projects with a projected return on investment or cost savings.
- Demonstrates foundational knowledge of the business unit/organization being supported.
- Learns identify and define the operational metrics that impact business outcomes by establishing partnerships across the organization.
- Collaborates with various business stakeholders to understand the factors and trends relevant to organizational performance.
- Gathers and interprets data, information, and content in a digital environment.
- Contributes to the data collection process by following data quality practices.
- Learns digital techniques and tools for the effective representation of the data to stakeholders.
- Learns fact-finding techniques and diagnostic tools used to identify and break down business problems and enhance customer experiences.
- Suggests alternative approaches/solutions based on internal and external benchmarking.
- Anticipates roadblocks and generates creative workarounds to ensure forward momentum.
- Identifies different tools, techniques, and ways of learning. Accesses and uses available learning and development resources.
- Describes the rationales, concepts, and need for continual learning.
- Demonstrates a willingness to change ideas or perceptions based on new information or contrary evidence.
- Seeks, embraces, and acts on feedback.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of businesssolutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakehold ers; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assis ting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Job duties and responsibilities:
You will work on multiple domains like multichannel supply chain to complex retail systems in the point of sale, finance, logistics and transportation domains .You’ll create game-changing solutions / applications using cutting-edge technology and streamline process through innovation. We’re constantly reinventing how we save people’s money in our retail stores, online and through their mobile devices, and we do it in an unexpected ways. Whether you’re analyzing data, simplifying the supply chain or creating solutions to make this planet more sustainable, what you’ll be really doing is redefining the customer experience and making lives better.
You get to work on a wide spectrum of technologies and heterogeneous platforms such as Java, Hadoop, Cassandra, ERP, Middleware tools, low latency messaging systems, machine learning and open-source frameworks.
Job/Req. ID: R-1465695 , R-1465701
Job Category: Computer Science or IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group
For Position in Bangalore: Apply Here
For Position in Chennai: Apply Here