Newtrace is looking for graduate engineer trainees who are available to join immediately. You will be provided the relevant training to execute the process under the guidance of our senior staff.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- B.Tech degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrochemical Engineering.
- Clarity of fundamentals in your field with good analytical reasoning.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to new information.
- Fast learner with the skills for quick execution.
Salary: Matching industry standards.
You will receive customary holidays in India (approximately 12 holidays per year) and 15 days of paid vacation per year accrued monthly. We will have a 5-day, 8 hour/day work week (Mon-Fri) with flexible work timings (within reason).
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group