Ford is conducting an interview for the post of Field Service Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Travel to dealer service facility on short notice calls in order to provide technical support and guidance to the Technicians at dealership which they could otherwise could’nt resolve
- Provide hands-on training to the Technicians about the ways to resolve critical concerns.
- Provide QI & RT trainings at Ford Technical Training Center based on the training schedule rolled out from time to time.
- Submit the dealership travel report as soon as visit is completed
- Close the concern in Sharepoint with all the updates and findings during the visit.
- Conduct tools audit at dealership during the visit and initiate action plans with dealership and follow-up the same until closure
- Support diagnostic validations and involve in supporting product development by collaborating with PD team as and when requirement arises.
- To support white alert and new concerns investigation as directed by the Supervisor
- Support legal team in coordinating and preparing technical reports, if any, and appear in forums as and when required
- Prioritize safety related concerns and ensure proper escalation and resolution on war footing basis
- To support parts investigation on warranty failed parts and support Regional Service Manager in warranty scrap process
- Interact with training team to support in updating of training content
Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering or higher
Job/Req. ID: 11127
Location: Chennai, TN
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group