Analog devices is hiring Quality Coordinator for their Bangalore office.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Basic understanding of semiconductor
- Define and maintain relevant matrixes for product performance, reliability, and yield.
- Analyze semiconductor yield for patterns and signatures.
- Generate and maintain SPC charts for excursion detection and control.
- Look out for possible excursions during wafer processing
- Real Time analysis of Inline fab data on defects, tool status, commonality and root cause analysis
- Required to be hands-on in day-to-day analysis of information, evaluation and understanding of defect mechanisms, ETest/WAT parameter, wafer sort test and design concepts with the mindset of making a difference.
- Perform root cause analysis for low yields using various advanced data analysis tools
- Should be willing to work with flexible timings which can over-lap global time zones and under 24×7 environment
- Regular interaction with remote/global teams for projects and resolving yield issues.
- Own product/product line/technology to improve product/technology health and disposition of hold material with highest accuracy and within target.
- Identify systematic issues and D0/Cpk/yield opportunity and drive them to fix
- Connect failure at Etest/WAT or wafer sort to inline/defect modes with driving fix
Qualifications and experience required:
- Experience: BSc or MSc (Electronics/ Electrical/Statistics /Chemical/Physics/Maths) from a reputed institute with minimum of ~6.5+ CGPA aggregate score.
- Preferred work experience in any industrial domain for around 0-5 years.
- Work experience in allied domains like LED, Solar and CMOS research/projects will be given preference.
Skill set required:
- Excellent knowledge of basic science concepts in physics, chemistry, and electronics
- Basic knowledge of Fab yield, product development, validation, design, assembly and test engineering
- Good knowledge of CMOS device physics (desirable) and basic electronics
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS office tools
- Knowledge of semiconductor wafer fabrication process (desirable)
- Should possess good inter-personal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Result-orientation and attention to details
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing/testing, yield engineering or statistical processes domain is an added advantage
- Person should be willing to work in flexible timings (including night shifts) and flexible weekday (including Saturday and Sunday)
- Good team player and can smoothly work with cross functional team across the globe
Job/Req. ID: R234069
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Bangalore, KA
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group