Siemens is conducting an interview for the post of Mechanical Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Designing of Turbo-Generator components & assemblies with the strong understanding of design and system requirements of the products.
- Design & Engineering work for Generator R&D/COE Projects.
- Communicate technically complex and commercially sensitive information on various internal and external platforms.
- Participate in Design Reviews to ensure the achievement of technical requirements of engineering projects
- Contribute to the product improvement with innovative solutions for complex problems
- B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with 2-8 years of experience
- Hands on experience on CAD tools (UG-NX &/or Pro/E) is a must.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing processes, GD&T, DFA/DFM.
- Advanced skills on NX & automation, keen interest towards digitalization.
- Additional CAD skills such as Creo and AutoCAD is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Strength of Material, Welding Standards, Mechanical design concepts.
- Knowledge on Turbo-machinery (Generator) is preferred.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Team Player
Job/Req. ID: 332751
Company: Siemens Energy
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group