Synopsys is looking for engineering PG students to work as interns in the field of VLSI.
Tenure: 12 months based on performance.
Location: The positions are based out of Synopsys offices at Bangalore and would require the candidate to physically/remotely work out of Synopsys offices, 5 days/week during the internship tenure.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The focus of work would be VLSI design (Front End and/or Physical Implementation) under Test chip development against various technologies.
- The nature of work would be on the following lines: Implementation exploration of the sub-blocks within Test chip to optimize for better PPA.
- VLSI Design/Verification, Physical Implementation of subblocks within Test chip for better PPA.
- Based on project assigned, the job would involve one or more of the following activities: Verilog coding/verification, Physical Implementation/verification using Synopsys toolset ICC2, ICV, Primetime etc
Qualifications and experience required:
- Exceptional knowledge of fundamentals in Digital electronics.
- HDL Languages coding experience preferably in Verilog.
- Fundamental knowledge of physical design is a plus.
Job/Req. ID: 44441BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group