Dow is conducting a Campus Internship for Mechanical / Production / Reliability Engineers.
The Project will help you to understand our Dow’s Reliability and Maintenance work process and Best Practices. With that understanding you will be trained and required to support our various Run Plant Maintenance & Reliability Support Projects in terms of Data collection from SAP System into Excel sheets and analyzing for useful information. Also to help us in creating various MDA/MDO Tool forms & Data filling for SAP Data Management jobs. You will also be exposed to FMEA and other Reliability Tools to help us with some basic supports and Material expediting Jobs as well.
In nutshell, you will be trained and exposed to all our Reliability Engineer jobs. There by you will have great understanding and basic experience of the Role and help you with career in Reliability Role.
- You are currently studying for a B.E or B. Tech degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering/Production/Reliability Engineering].
- You have a good working knowledge of English and additional knowledge in German language would be an added advantage.
- Having good IT Skills – MS Office, VB/SQL Macros building would be an added advantage.
- Positive Team Player with Quick Learning attitude.
- Any previous SAP Module training (PM or MM) would be an added advantage.
- You can start between June – July 2023 for a period of 6 months (exact timing to be discussed).
Dow’s internships offer you the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in Reliability Engineering & Maintenance support Field.
- Explore Career Opportunities – by working in the field you have chosen, you will receive an inside look at your potential career path
- Network – meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your internship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
Job/Req. ID: R2042346
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Mechanical or Production or Reliability Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group