Baker Hughes is looking for a Cybersecurity Cloud Engineer to work with teams comprised of Cybersecurity Engineers, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Architects, Infrastructure/Platform teams, and the Product Owners to help lead the technical insight and industry perspective in the creation, delivery, and integration of complex and comprehensive cyber solutions. You will be a cyber evangelist helping engineers in secure implementation of a technology stack in a mixed cloud and on-premises environment.
Job duties and responsibilities:
In this role, you’ll be responsible for Cybersecurity Cloud Engineer who enjoys security work and collaborating with product managers, engineers, and developers to drive the successful adoption of innovative methods in implementing robust cloud controls and developing secure applications.
As a Cybersecurity Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Driving tailored SDL practice into cybersecurity automation
- Engaging in application, platform and domain-specific threat modeling and attack surface analysis/reduction
- Working with all scrum teams for security-focused design
- Engineering Security solutions for cloud and embedded products, and the planning and implementation of risk mitigating security solutions
- Maintaining a backlog of security-related tools that will improve the maintainability and security of our code and the pace of development
- Working with multi-cloud IaaS components necessary to support cybersecurity deployment needs, as well as approved cybersecurity specific solutions in the multi-cloud environment to support initiatives
- Implementing security control across the technology stack to meet security and compliance requirements for IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Acting as a technical subject matter expert for cyber security, industry standards, and certification for our cloud environment and services
- Deploying and integrating vulnerability assessment solutions in multi-cloud environment
- Selecting and deploying Encryption and Key Management, and Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Building automation around testing tools and techniques
Qualifications and experience required:
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- A minimum 0 years of professional experience.
- Have Excellent knowledge of cybersecurity control frameworks (NIST, CSA CCM).
- Have Solid understanding of issues of scale and performance in large-scale cloud environments and ability to identify, debug and propose viable solutions.
- Have Experience with Web Technologies, Web Services/XML/Micro services.
- Have Knowledgeable about useful metrics, and how to work with them to track against goals/KPIs.
- Have Excellent communication skills.
- Have Exposure to cloud foundry environment.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Job/Req. ID: R89013
Company: Baker Hughes
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Science
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group