Intel is conducting an internship for Engineers.
- Pursuing Master’s in Hardware Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Excellent Problem solving skills combined with good communication skills required to work in a high dynamic cross team and cross site environments.
- Ability to learn fast.Big Plus if you have any of the following knowledge:
- Usage of any Post-Si debug tools (e.g., logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, things like ChipScope on FPGA’s, etc.)
- C/C++ and Python are the most useful languages for our work.
- VLSI concepts
- Power Management / Reset
- Familiarity with FW (embedded uC) debug ARC or Extensa LX-series uC preferred
- Knowledge of ARM PM concepts (e.g., P/Q-channel)
- General clocking concepts (PLL’s, RO’s, etc.)
- Ability to debug interactions between different microcontrollers
- Understanding power delivery concepts, VR interactions, etc.
- Mesh / Coherency
- Knowledge of coherence algorithm (MESI, MOESI, MESIF, etc.).
- Experience with SoC fabrics (AXI, ACE or other AMBA protocols).
- Understanding transaction flows through the system.
- PCI Express (we can leverage this expertise for other IO’s, like CXL).
- Familiarity with any generation of the PCI Express specification
- Usage of 3rd party PCIe Analyzers very helpful (Tek, Lecroy, etc.)
- Expertise in any DDR technology. o Usage of 3rd party DDR Analyzers very helpful (Tek, Lecroy, etc.)
Inside this Business Group:
In the Design Engineering Group (DEG), we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel’s products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore’s Law and groundbreaking innovations. DEG is Intel’s engineering group, supplying silicon to business units as well as other engineering teams. As a critical provider of all Intel products, DEG leadership has a responsibility to ensure the delivery of these products in a cost efficient and effective manner.
Job/Req. ID: JR0240891
Location: Bangalore, KA
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group