Seagate is conducting an interview for the post of Firmware Engineer.
About the group:
This team is responsible for storage firmware development and product sustenance engineering. It takes care of complete software design and development methodologies for DevOps.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate and document software design and effectively listen
- Discuss technical problems with development team for complex problem solutions
- Contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation and document results.
- Utilize the coding skills to support and develop the new features.
- Utilize your skills to provision and troubleshoot firmware bugs.
- Prioritization of assigned individual tasks.
- Problem solver and initiator
- Team player and works with the team in synergy
- Demonstrated expertise in problem-solving and technical innovation
- Good Presentation and Communication skills
Your experience includes:
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Expertise in SOC, DSP Processor, ARM Processor, RTOS, C and Assembly language
- Knowledge of embedded multi-threaded RTOS application development, Linux user process, and device driver development, including multi-threading and inter-process communications.
- Experience with software compile processes
- Experience with object-oriented analysis, design, and development methodologies.
- Understanding of Embedded multi-threaded RTOS application development
Job/Req. ID: 8363
Location: Pune, MH
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group