Anzo Controls is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Embedded Engineer.
- Development of Embedded Products for Industrial Automation.
- Work with the product development team.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Any Engineering Discipline.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Linux application development with C/C++ language.
- Experience in working with Embedded Product Development team.
- Experience working on any controller based IoT Projects.
- Experience in any of the scripting language like Shell, Python.
- Understanding of peripherals and protocols such as Bluetooth, Modbus, SPI, Ethernet, WiFi, SDIO, GPIO, UART.
- Hands-on experience in Libraries and Frameworks like MQTT, ModBus, EtherCAT etc.
- Good programming skills on C/C++
- Good with Oops concept
- Extensive knowledge ARM and AVR controllers
- Love for Microcontrollers and Processors
- Exposure to Yocto Build System will be a plus point
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Anzo Controls
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group