Emerson is conducting an interview for the post of Application Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Review project specifications and prepare deviations list
- Clarify doubts on technical specifications through conference calls with Impact partner/LBP and WA factory
- Sizing and selection of relief valves using proprietary PRV2SIZE software
- Contact WA factory as and when required for critical application solutions/special prices
- Prepare Technical Quote, technical deviations list and generate reports and drawings
- Participate in kickoff meetings, Technical Bid Evaluation meetings and Customer meetings as required
- Provide support on project revisions from Customer
- Support Impact partner/LBP after the issue of PO and assist with order entry
- Provide technical support for BOM /factory clarifications and assist with change orders
- Maintain records of all work done.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum requirement: Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Instrumentation or Chemical
- No prior work experience required
- Ability to co ordinate with multiple stakeholders in a project
- Basic knowledge of valves and its working principles
- Experience in Inside Sales or knowledge of pressure relief valves or regulators will be an added advantage.
- Ability to analyze issues and provide solutions that are technically proficient and on time
Job/Req. ID: 23007109
Location: Chennai, TN
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group