Analog Devices is conducting an interview for the post of Manufacturing Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Good understanding of semiconductor manufacturing process, E-Test/WAT and design concepts
- Able to lead team and work on highly competitive projects. Able to handle pressure
- Deeper dive in design, fab process, Etest/WAT, wafer sort and test related issues
- Drive improvement on systematic issues on process, yield, ETest/WAT and wafer sort including patterns and signatures.
- Advance technical problem-solving skills with very good knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing and design concepts including statistical skills.
- Mentor engineers and help to ramp up capability, quality, and productivity
- Proactive in finding out top issues in fab, WAT/ETest, wafer sort and final test which are ranging from design sensitivity to process defect and test issues
- Lead project/s with minimum supervision and ability to drive process improvement, corrective and/or preventive action
- Ownership of root cause analysis for low yields using various advanced data analysis tools
Willingness to own complex problem and make partnership with design, fab, WAT/ETest, wafer sort and final test engineers to drive solution
- Should be willing to work with flexible timings which can over-lap global time zones.
- Regular interaction with remote/global teams for projects and resolving yield issues.
- Own product/product line/technology to improve product/technology health and disposition of hold material with highest accuracy and within target
- Identify systematic issues and D0/Cpk/yield opportunity and drive them to fix
- Connect failure at Etest/WAT or wafer sort to inline/defect modes with driving fix
- Identify design and test issues and work closely with design and test floor for fix
Skills set required:
- Excellent knowledge of basic science concepts in physics, chemistry, and electronics
- Excellent knowledge of Fab yield, product development, validation, design, assembly and test engineering
- Very good knowledge of CMOS device physics (desirable) and basic electronics
- Excellent written and verbal English communication and presentation skills
- Expert in MS office tools
- Very good knowledge of semiconductor wafer fabrication process
- Proactive in driving design, fab, yield, wafer sort and test issues
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Result-orientation and solid attention to details
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing/testing, yield engineering or statistical processes domain is an added advantage
- Person should be willing to work in flexible timings (including night shifts) and flexible weekday (including Saturday and Sunday)
- Should lead complex project without minimum supervision
Desired candidate profile:
- Experience: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/PhD (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/VLSI/Design), MSc (Physics or Electronics) from a reputed institute with ~7+ CGPA aggregate score.
- Preferred work experience in any semiconductor domain for around 2+ years.
- Work experience in allied domains like Fab, semiconductor company, LED and Solar will be given preference.
Job/Req. ID: R235417
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group