Baker Hughes is conducting an interview for the post of Application Engineer.
As Application Engineer – Control Valves, you will own the project control activity globally and drive consistent functional specifications, and common global processes for project implementation. Activities that are conducted to better understand or ultimately meet the expectations of the customer to develop optimized technical and commercial proposals for Baker Hughes Valves.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As Application Engineer – Control Valves, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise and developing technical solutions as part of the pre-ITO (requisition) process while interfacing with the commercial team.
- Executing routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributing to technological developments in teams under supervision.
- Working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under the guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Analyzing customer specifications and technical requirements to develop optimized valve solutions.
- Learning industry applications and appropriate valve solutions to address technical issues.
- Developing good technical domain expertise in valve solutions.
- Developing commercial proposals with appropriate price and cost details.
- Working as a member of a cross-functional team to gain expertise in application engineering, development engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, and commercial disciplines.
- Supporting interactions with customers to develop optimal technical solutions that meet customer needs, are economically viable, and are manufactured efficiently.
Qualifications and experience required:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a BE/BTech OR ME/MTech in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics OR Instrumentation Engineering with 0-3 years of experience in the Valve Industry.
- Have the ability to work with multi-functional, decentralized teams
- Have Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to work unconventionally and have good problem-solving skills.
Job/Req. ID: R97981
Company: Baker Hughes
Location: Coimbatore, TN
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group