Atlas Copco is conducting an interview for the post of Trainee Service Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The aim of the Onsite Service Engineer is to provide with service and technical support to the assigned customers. Develop and maintain regular contacts with customers for long time agreement at all levels. Implement the service plan to increase the customer satisfaction.
- To look into the day-to-day functions of the service related jobs and resolve day-to-day issues in the specified Customer.
- Execute the service plan effectively by maintaining a close co-ordination with the Service Team leader
- To provide service to customers, discuss with them, make route cause analysis and give presentations to customer to improve life cycle of the Product.
- Resolve issues at the specified customer and also be carry out day to day functions of service related job
- Handle Customer Complaint (Warranty/ Goodwill/ Others) and ensure proper logging into SQR data base
- Ensure and meet the target response time
- Provide customer training for better up time of the product
- Co-ordinate with service sales team for proper execution of service plan
- Guide/Assist service technicians to perform duties effectively
- Mange the key accounts directly and ensures customer satisfaction
- Arrange for customer presentations to improve product life cycle
- Co-ordinate with Project team for installation of machines allocated to service
- Analyze the problems and guide the team accordingly
- Ensure “Safety Health and Environment” compliance at on site workshop
- Find out the red-flags and analyze the root cause for failures
- Provide support to the aftermarket sales team in lead generations for AMCs and Spare parts
- To handle and administer various different techniques of service processes with regard to IMS
- On site knowledge of Handheld, Fixture spindle, pneumatic, software product, QAT tools and accessories
Qualifications and experience required:
- B.E (ECE & EEE) – 0 to 1 years’ experience in Maintenance or Assembly Tools Service
- Diploma (Electrical) – 1 to 2 years’ experience in Maintenance or Assembly Tools Service
- Candidates in Anantpur or Bangalore areas will be preferred
- Good Communication skills in Local and English language.
- Experience in networking and communications
- Experience in PLC handling
- working in Assebmly line working exposore .
- Working in I4.0 exposore.
We are looking for a Topflight candidate who is:
Collaborative: You promote proactive relationships with customers, as well as your internal stakeholders. You take benefits from the perspectives of team members and share your experience to understand and identify customers’ current and future needs to ensure that our business meet those demands.
Open-minded: You are a clear thinker with mature judgment, a prerequisite for this high pressure assignment. You are passionate about finding ways to reach out to your customer and are comfortable to learn at all platforms. You are willing to adjust and excel under any new situations, promoting agility within the organisation.
Resourceful: You possess structured knowledge of Product, Market, Customers, and competitors’ activities. You entail fantastic analytical skills and strive to present the best solution. You take basis from present and build strategy to demonstrate the value customer is looking for.
Entrepreneurial: You are confident to test new ideas and demonstrate practical solutions in order to proliferate and thus, lead our business forward. You have good problem solving skills and find innovative solutions that builds a stronger customer relationship. Your actions target long term growth and you strive for excellence in term.
Job/Req. ID: 975726401
Company: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location: Anantpur, Bangalore
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group