Google is conducting an interview for the post of SoC Low Power Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work with architecture/microarchitecture, architecture/RTL design teams on capturing power intent and convergence.
- Review the front end low power static checks and drive UPF and VCLP convergence and Sign-off.
- Support RTL and DFT teams on the Unified Power Format (UPF) aspect in incorporating Physical Design team feedback.
- Manage cross domains such as DFT, DV and RTL in addressing any UPF/Power intent related methodology and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in structural power implementation and checks using power-aware flows.
- Experience in UPF power intent, UPF methodology, and downstream usage in DV and Physical Design tools and flows.
- Experience in UPF development of IP, sub-system, or SoC.
- Experience with low power design techniques and methodologies.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Perl).
- Experience in low power static check tools such as VCLP/CLP across RTL to PNR level.
- Understanding of SoC Architecture, memory hierarchy, coherency, fabric interconnect protocols, clocking and power management.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group