NVIDIA is seeking Formal Verification Engineers for their Hardware Team.
NVIDIA need passionate, hardworking, and creative people to help them take on some of these once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a progressive, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence.NVIDIA have crafted a team of outstanding people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Learning pioneering formal verification methodologies
- Responsible for applying best-in-class formal methodologies on complex digital designs, IP blocks and SoCs
- Taking ownership of verifying a design by developing a robust test plan
- Implementing it by working with the design team
- Coordinating with other verification team members for closure
Qualifications and experience required:
- B.Tech. / M.Tech. with 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills to solve difficult problems.
- Understanding of abstraction techniques for effective verification
- Hands-on experience with HDLs such as Verilog / System Verilog
- Ability to quickly understand RTL design
- Understanding of temporal logic assertions
Job/Req. ID: JR1972199
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group