KONE is conducting an interview for the post of Diploma Engineering Trainee.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering (or equivalent).
- 0-1 years of experience working in Production, Line assembly, Quality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Knowledge in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge in operation, production (lean manufacturing and 5 S principles), quality (Six sigma), logistics and supply chain management
- Good problem-solving skills and strong process discipline
- Ensures Accountability
- Action Oriented
- Manages Complexity
- Decision Quality
- Career progression and opportunities within a global organization
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- You are surrounded by fun colleagues and a lively working environment within Business Services team and KONE Front Line. The best part is all leaders are great and open-minded
Job/Req. ID: R0632423
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group