Applied Materials is hiring for the post of Mechanical Engineer intern.
- Fundamentals in Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering/Equivalent
- Understanding of Design, Analysis and Manufacturing process for Semiconductor Industry
- Requires good skills in product technology, analytical problem solving, and communication skills.
- Requires mechanical design experience that involves static structures, (and /or) dynamic parts or assemblies, (and /or) usage of pneumatic elements.
- Requires proficiency in selection of materials and OEM components for functional requirement and adopt engineering principles and technologies during equipment/ machine constructions
- Requires basic knowledge of GD&T applications based on requirements.
- Requires working experience on CAD tools like Inventor/Pro-E/Creo/NX and intralink to perform Job function.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities.
- Knowledge of conventional and non-conventional manufacturing processes.
- Work with cross functional teams for extended design role for simulation requirements.
- Able to interpret simulation data and provide valuable solutions for further optimizations.
- Prepare test plans for components as and when needed. Participate in the build, installation, testing and characterization as necessary.
- M.Tech in Mechanical Specializations, completed 2nd Semester, willing to do internship for at least 4 months (OR)
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, completed 6th Semester, willing to do the internship for at least 4 months during 8th Semester
- Majors preferred: Machine Design/Manufacturing Science & Engineer/Thermal Engineering/ Advance Material Technology/Mechanical Engineering
Job/Req. ID: R2316849
Company: Applied Materials
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group