Analog Devices is conducting an interview for the post of Digital Design Engineer.
Job duties & responsibilities:
Collaborate closely with existing digital and analog design engineers during mixed signal system definition to contribute to a robust and efficient Digital Architecture. Decompose system level requirements to a set of requirements and specifications at the digital hardware block level.
Contribute to the project implementation of digital design activities:
- Full chip/block level RTL design and implementation.
- Design-for-Test implementation.
- Collaborate with analog design engineers to define mixed-signal control loops, interfaces, and calibration schemes.
- Liaise with DMS and AMS verification teams on verification plans, test cases, and analysing test results.
- Modelling/simulating/debugging digital circuits.
- Liaising with the physical design team in their implementation of the digital cores (i.e. synthesis, P&R, timing closure etc.).
- Collaborate with internal and contractor project resources to achieve project milestones.
- Work within the wider ADI digital design community to proliferate & share best practice methodologies and technologies.
Qualifications and experience required:
BEng/MEng degree in Electronics Engineering with 2+ years relevant digital ASIC design experience
Good experience working with all aspects of the digital design flow. Knowledge of verification and physical design as it applies to digital design is an advantage:
- Good knowledge of RTL coding techniques and good design practices.
- Understanding of constrained-random DV techniques using SV UVM-based testbenches.
- Understanding of digital physical implementation challenges (synthesis, place-and-route, DFT, STA, etc.).
- Experience in the use of FPGAs an advantage.
- Good problem-solving skills with an ability to understand and clearly articulate technical issues.
- Good supplementary skills in scripting languages (such as TCL, Perl, Python, or similar) an advantage.
Job/Req. ID: R238582
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Bangalore, KA
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group