Siemens is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Effectively handle global projects in Building Automation System (BAS) for assigned zones/regions/country.
- Understand project requirements, and based on that provide a complete software programming package for HVAC systems ensuring smooth project execution as per regional standards.
- Programming and quality check for HVAC building control systems.
- Program, test and debug application specific softwares for HVAC system.
- Ensuring standard QC checklist and processes are followed and submitting high quality programming packages to Team Lead or Project Lead.
- Ensure flawless programming & on-time project delivery with utmost quality.
- Ensure project executions are on track and provide periodic updates on the status to project owner/lead.
- Identify project risks and raise flags to team leader in time.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Engineering Degree in Instrumentation or Electrical
- Work experience: Fresher.
- Knowledge of basic engineering in the field of instrumentation and/or electrical.
- Knowledge of software programming would be added advantage.
- Efficient Ability to communicate confidently in English – written and spoken.
Job/Req. ID: 394713
Location: Bangalore, KA
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group