Titan is conducting an interview for the post of Product Support Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner and help them resolve any problems faced when using the product
- Provide Omnichannel support over chat, email, phone and social media
- Help fix any bugs that crop up in the product and contribute to the feature documentation
- Work with our development team and suggest updates and features to continuously improve the customer experience
- Ensuring speedy resolution of customer issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Participate in the product planning process to ensure that features requested by customers are prioritized and implemented
- Strive to deliver a WOW! effect for our customers, to further enhance their perception of our product and company
- Flexibility of working in shifts.
Qualifications and experience required:
- B.Tech / BE Graduates
- You are extremely passionate about technology – and can’t live without your smartphone!
- You are well-versed with, and highly interested in, Internet and mobile communication
- A natural inclination to being curious, someone who is Research-driven and good researching skills on the internet.
- You have excellent written skills, and can explain concepts through clear and accurate writing
- You have a way with people, and particularly good explanation skills
- You think the Team’s victory is worth more than individual heroics
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Most of all, you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment full of young, overachieving tech enthusiasts
- Flexible working in shifts including Night shifts
Titan is email and collaboration re-invented for professionals and businesses to enable richer and more contextual conversations between them and their customers. Titan is available exclusively through our partners –– some of the world’s leading web hosts, domain registrars and website builders. With feature-rich webmail and mobile apps, multi-account support, and easy-to-use tools for migrating existing emails and contacts, Titan lets you work smarter and more efficiently.
Titan is made by Nova, the innovative company behind the workplace collaboration platform, Flock. Flock is used by tens of thousands of companies around the world to collaborate within their organizations.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Job Category: IT/software Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group