Infineon Technologies is conducting an interview for the post of Specialist Field Application Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Actively working towards achieving the Design Win Targets of the Automotive segment products in India.
- Technical support to direct OEMs/Tier-1s, distribution customers and design-houses to enable rapid adoption of Infineon products.
- Working dedicatedly on joint development projects with customers as and when needed.
- Working closely with Sales/Marketing, Distribution, Application Engineers in other regions to achieve the targets & collaborate.
- Performing technical analysis of circuits/boards to resolve issues or meet customers’ criteria or benchmarking against competitors’ products.
- Working on proof of concepts/demonstrators/reference solutions to support customers & build system knowledge.
- Capturing & feeding the regional requirements, product issues/fixes &improvement ideas to Headquarters through Regional Centre.
- Preparing the training material & conducting technical trainings, workshops and seminars in India.
- Preparing presentations, technical documents, application notes, SAE Papers, Patent Ideas, etc.
- Troubleshooting of FAR issues on application level and propose effective solutions.
Qualifications and experience required:
- 1 to 3 years of system application engineering experience in Power Electronics, preferably in Automotive domain.
- In-depth understanding of principles & concepts of MOSFETs, IGBTs,Gate Drivers, Bridges, High/Low side, AC/DC, DC/DC, different circuit topologies.
- Hands-on with different applications like On-board/Off-board Charger, Motor Controller, Battery Management Systems, DC-DCs, Power Distribution Units, LED Lighting, Gateways/Telematics, Body Control Modules, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Discrete Power Semiconductor; as well as fundamentals in power electronics system modeling with PSpice/MathCad/MathLab.
- Exposure to Circuit/PCB design, Thermal Simulations and Analysis, Prototyping, Board bring-up, Hardware testing and debugging, etc.
- Should be able to work with Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Power Supply, Power Analyzer, etc. for testing & debugging.
Other Special Skills / Attributes:
- Willing to travel within India on short notice
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Target Oriented and an excellent team player
- Quick learner and high technical orientation
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to travel frequently
- Analytical & problem solver
Job/Req. ID: HRC0541645
Company: Infineon Technologies
Location: Delhi, India