Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India is conducting an interview for the post of Post Graduate Engineering Trainee.
Role: PGET (Mechanical) PwT CAE
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of powertrain systems and components
- Strong understanding of Thermodynamics & Fluid mechanics, Heat & Mass transfer
- Knowledge of understanding the physics involved in Engine combustion, performance and emissions.
- Knowledge on Internal Combustion and reaction mechanism.
- PWT Components and Systems
- Ability to understand and adhere to Alliance Engineering standards
- Able to manage global Internal & external customers
- Should be able to maintain delivery commitments and provide timely alerts when necessary
ME/M.Tech: Thermal, Design, Applied Mechanics
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation, adaptability and learning skills
- Understand and adhere to the project milestones
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Cross functional skills
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India
Location: Chennai, TN
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
If this position interests you, pls send in your CV to Nazeem at <[email protected]> with the subject heading [PGET PwT CAE ].