Flex is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Responsible for controlling and maintaining the engineering change and documentation tracking process with emphasis on Bills of Material (BOM’s), parts masters, specifications, drawings and documentation to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
What a typical day looks like:
- Creates, implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO’s) and makes system changes.
- Performs file maintenance of BOM’s, parts drawings, ECO’s, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum 0 – 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical / Electronics
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Job/Req. ID: WD128592
Location: Pune, MH
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.